Live your Best Life NOW!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oh...the weather outside is frightful...

The last 24 hours have been an amazing experience for a great majority of the country. The worst snow storm of the century roared across the country, blanketing everything it touched with thick layer of ice and snow. People were stranded, left without power, and absolutely chilled to the bone in its wake!  The landscape is certainly a sight to behold and a time to reflect on the power and beauty of mother nature. After all, we may never see such a storm again in our lifetime - and for many of us, that's a prayer we hope comes true!  As I spent 2 hours clearing my driveway this afternooon, I tried to stop from time to time to take in just how much snow had fallen in such a relatively short period of time.  Several times, I just stood in amazement of how large the piles were along my street. One thing I'm fairly certain of is that tomorrow I will certainly "feel" the effects of mother nature throughout my entire body.

No comments:

Post a Comment